BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa B.
This is in my top 3 drugstore foundations, hands down. It goes on smooth and conceals fairly well, and there's a great color spectrum. Covergirl products are always a great inexpensive option. It doesn't have a scent, unlike their classic line of Clean foundations that smell the same as they probably did 40 years ago. The pump is an awesome touch that's a rare find on drugstore products without adding your own, and you get a fairly decent amount, unlike the kinds that come in tubes. Absolutely must try it for yourself. I love having one in my purse so I'm not hauling around $30 foundation in case it breaks or something, and I know it's going to stay on.
Maggie K.
Kansas City, MO
After receiving this complementary in my #idovoxbox I must say, I'm pretty impressed! Oddly enough I have never liked a true liquid foundation as I prefer either a BB or CC cream. I followed my typical routine and after washing my face and using my simple moisturizer, I applied 1 pump worth of the foundation and rubbed it all over. I instantly noticed a difference in my blemishes nearly disappearing. It did take a little bit before it felt "soaked in" or dry or however you want to describe it but it really has left my skin looking and feeling luminous all day long! (Sorry, kinda cheesy) I applied a little powder (per my regular routine) and I was done! This shade works so well with my fair, pink, Irish skin. Literally my only negative is that because of my skin I typically wear products with SPF in them for the summer so I probably won't use this as much.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I got this foundation in my latest voxbox. The shade I received is slightly too dark, but it's usable enough for me to t test. First of all, I found that this foundation does oxidize a little. The finish is medium and buildable without appearing too cakey. It lasts for a very long time, similar to the other Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast foundation. I would say this gives a dewy-satiny finish. If you pump it on your hand and look closely, there are tiny sparkles visible. Once it's on the face, however, the sparkles aren't noticeable at all (at least not to me). I found that this foundation applied best with a damp beauty sponge, but can be buffed in with a brush for heavier coverage. I have normal skin with occasional dry patches, and this foundation did somewhat stick to dry patches a bit. I think this is a good foundation for the price, but it's not my favorite.
Hanna R.
Redmond , OR
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have somewhat oily skin so finding a foundation that lasts all day has been a challenge for me until I found this! I apply with a beauty blender, set with a little bit powder and setting spray and it lasts me all day.
Sammi B.
Erie, PA
I LOVE this foundation! It's a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. It provides you with a medium coverage that is long-lasting, while also leaving your skin feeling incredibly soft!
karen b.
I have oily skin and sometimes it's hard to find a foundation that will most likely last all day. This foundation has great build able coverage and doesn't get cakey, unless you apply an excessive amount without blending it properly. The only thing that I don't like is that it oxidizes to a darker shade, so you have to get a shade lighter instead of the correct one. The one I have is still a bit light even after it oxidizes, what I do to fix this problem is use a powder that is my correct color and go over it. This foundation is amazing and gives the perfect coverage, I just hope the company would do something about the foundation oxidizing.
Ginger I.
['Philadelphia', ''], PA
I actually really like this. I got it because the normal covergirl trublend or whatever didn't have my shade, but this is much better! It's better heavy, but I diluted it with some lotion.
Edianisse R.
Denton, TX
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This I my favorite foundation, I don't really apply a lot odf foundation because with little spot and blend looks really look. Doesn't look like you have a lot of foundation on your face.
Tasheka N.
Malden, MA
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation. I use a makeup brush and this foundation is absolutely flawless because it covers my imperfections and blemishes.
Crystal M.
I really love this foundation. I have oily skin with blemishes and this foundation works really well. It gives a nice natural matte finish. It's not heavy. I apply with a beauty blender and it gives a nice flawless application. I would consider this foundation to be medium coverage foundation, but it covers my blemishes really well. I do apply a face primer before application. This product does not oxidize. The packaging is convenient and the prices point is good. I highly recommend those with oily skin to try this.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?