BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Super happy with this foundation as it has the 3 in 1 so it gets the job done so much quicker. Blends out smoothly and leaves my skin looking flawless, concealer and primed. Using the outlast matte finishing powder helps keep it all in place nicely. Extremely affordable makeup and beautiful coverage.
Roraine D.
Colorado
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love the formula it blended in to my face perfectly. It is the type of foundation I was looking for. It is light weight on the skin. It can cover blemishes. It is good for oily skin. It can keep the oil at bay. It has dewy finish, if you don't like the finish you can top it with a powder for the matte effect. I highly recommend it.
Hadhil H.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Super foundation with easy blending the texture is so soft and natural in same time .. i like the light degrees of colours like ivory one ..it suits all kinds of skin moreover its so enriching and softening thanks to the hydrating cream which is among the texture of this foundation..
Pretty T.
Montreal
I really love this product . It's easy to work with especially if you are a beginner or for everyday makeup. Also it great for oily skin ( it helps me with my oily nose). The price is raisonnable a for 3 in 1 foundation. You can purchase it at Walmart under 10$ . I would definitely used this again.
giovanna v.
I love this makeup, first because it contains concealer, primer and base, I get an almost total coverage and its matte effect is very good, before I had problems with makeup bases for my oily skin but now that I use this I would not change it
Sasha G.
St Catharines, ON
I bought this foundation as a quick fix when traveling. I love the foundation. I love the light weight on my skin and the coverage. The only thing that I don't like is that I cannot find a true color to make my skin properly. I have to do a lot of blending to match. Overall this is a great product
Jamie S.
Laconia, NH
This is far and away my favorite foundation from the drugstore. I have combination skin and this foundation leaves a perfect finish - not matte, but not dewy. It looks very natural on my skin. It looks natural, even though it doesn't really cover up my acne scarring.I use the shade golden tan and it's a perfect match, which is hard to find at the drugstore. I highly recommend this foundation if you're on a budget!
elisa c.
richmond hill, ON
This is such a good foundation. I found it stays on forever even if i sleep with it on work so well. The colour range is great i usually mix two colours together and the coverage is sos so good. I much prefer this and i prefer this to any other drugstore foundation. Has a matte finish but it is stil very natural. If u mix this with the covergirl luminous foundation the finish is even better. Love it
this is by far my favourite foundation. i hope everyone finds their skin tone. i mix 310 and 330 when I have a tan and when I do not have a tan I use 310. it has a sligh pink undertone but is a more brown natural undertone. i use this foundation in the summer when i work in the heat and it does not melt off. set it will rimmel stay matte powder and it does last for hours. it is a mediumcoverage and i apply it with a beauty blender.
for added coverage i add in covergirls 3 in 1 outlast foundation and the colours i use are soft honey or sun beige- this will make the foundation more matte so I use this combination when I am having a more oily day. I also use this foundation with the covergirl luminous foundatio in soft honey- this dilute the matte formula and gives more of a glow when I have drier skin.
always set with powder and setting spray ( nyx dewy or matte) is the one I highly recommend.
adding any skin and cosmetic oil to your foundation will also thin it out if you find the coverage to be too thick.
overall dont change your whole foundation routine when your skin is acting up, work with the products you have and manipulate them to fit your skin type.
I did NOT like the fit me luminous for the dry skin, i found the colour match to be different from the matte and poreless and the staying power is less.
recomend this foundation I always use it! do nto waste money on foundation go with these gems!
Rita D.
This foundation is wonderful. Gives you full coverage, has the primer already in the mixture so you don't have to prime your face; unless you want to and stays on quite well. Good for anyone with blemishes/hyper pigmentation/sun spots, etc. I have re-purchased this many times. The formula is absolutely wonderful as well.
Ashley E.
This is my holy grail foundation! It works so well with my oily skin. It lasts all day, especially with a little powder on top. I just wish that it would come a lighter shade. "Ivory" seems to be a tad too dark for my fair skin, especially in winter. Other than that, I love it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?