BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Chastity I.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation has been my go to for more than a few years. I keep wanting to try new foundations because I love experimenting with new makeup but I always find myself coming back to this one.
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
Love the coverage, I use it all the time. The finish it gives is very good, love that also has sun protection which it is very important in PR. Has a good price and does not leave my face oily.
Neelofer S.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Ivory more...
A liquid foundation that combines three makeup products in one bottle- primer, concealer and SPF/ sunscreen. When I was told this foundation conceals unwanted blemishes and similar, I rolled my eyes. I'm a bit skeptical when any skincare/beauty product claims it has concealing powers unless it's a concealer. With this foundation however, I don't need to reach out for a concealer. It really covers minor blemishes.
Upon application, the foundation smoothes your face just like a primer would and evens out your skin tone to give you a truly flawless finish. I can't believe how much I love this foundation! It almost sounds like a BB cream. The foundation is light-weight and does an excellent job of lasting for more than 8 hours (tried and tested- from work to a get-together!).
I end up with a slightly dewy to matte finish which I absolutely LOVE. I use less than half a pump and blend with my fingers. You can skip the primer, concealer and sunscreen because one bottle contains everything you need. You have to try it yourself to see the results- it will leave you impressed.
Sarah K.
London , ON
This is my everyday go to foundation it covers well, not what some people call full coverage but I like the coverage it gives, not greasy and lasts all day for me.
Lara S.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation was my favourite for ages because it has a good medium coverage, is easy to apply and blends out amazingly. It's smooth and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey and doesn't react badly with my combination skin at all.

However, I don't often wear foundation so when I was wearing it, I'd wear it for one day and then not pick it up til maybe a week or two later. I ended up going on a trip and decided to wear it every day just to even out my skin. After about 2 days of wearing it, I had bumps and breakouts all over my skin. This might be due to my sensitive skin but it was almost like a rash had formed! I suggest staying away from this if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it doesn't seem to mesh well with these skin types.  COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Is a good foundation, does not leave a heavy feeling on the skin, nor greasy, dry quite well, has a good duration, the application is very comfortable and easy due to the pump. The duration of that thought would be a little longer to say that it already has the primer, but in fact I did not feel it like that, it lasts like any other good base, not more than 4 hours intact, the truth is that I have not found A base that lasts more than that time, of course you can always extend the duration with a good primer. The color felt like it's a little orange, more than a yellow subtone. The price is good, it is within reach and I got it at a discount so I am satisfied with it.
Diana T.
HOLY COW this foundation is amazing. Looking at it and seeing that it says 3 in 1 just sounds too good to be true at first, but then I kept seeing recommendations about it on youtube, so I decided to go for it! Great choice! It is a full coverage foundation and dries to a light powdery finish. One thing that I love is how little it takes to cover your face! Just one little pump and you are good to go! Plus, you can't really go wrong with an SPF. If you have been cautious about this product just go for it! It even works well with sensitive skin which I know is a problem for a lot of people. :)

Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
• What I like most of CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundationis that in a single product we find three: foundation + sunscreen SPF20. This foundation matched my skin tone really well I bought #945 warm beige, this foundation can match with all women because it has 14 different tones. Other thing than I love this product is because it has a medium to full coverage, for my type of skin (mixed) the durability is about 6 hours.
Megan M.
['Etobicoke', ''], ON
This has been my go to foundation for a while. It goes on pretty smooth, lasts a while, and I love that it has SPF! However I feel like they changed the formula, as it used to be a bit more moussey and now it is more liquidy. I also find their shade range not ideal for fair skinned girls like me, as the lightest shade has an orange tint which seems to oxidize on my face. The foundation can get patchy by the end of the day of not set, but overall it's a good foundation for all skin types. The finish is nice, not too matte but not too dewy!
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
I love this stuff it really works. Unfortunately, I wish they made it in the sensitive so I would have the best of both worlds. I use the sensitive and I love that it has a low price but it is too choppy for me. So I would like it if they make this kind of Outlast Foundation or one of them or more stressing ones in the Sensitive Formula. The price is definitely right and it matches my very pale skin as well as providing good coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?