BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Mariana R.
Pros:
- Good Coverage
- It's a matte finish. I start to get oily after 3 hours, but it's clearly a foundation for normal to oily skin
- You can do touch ups without looking too heavy

Cons:
- Shades. I choose buff beige and it's still too pink. All shades are too pink !
- It oxidizes
- It breaks and looks a little cakey after I start to get oily, but I can work around that
- Doesn't stay put all day, on the t-zone after one day I don't much foundation on
- If you have a pimple, I still had to use concealer

Michela C.
This product made my skin flawless and oil free at first, but then after about two hours my base started to become cakey and oily. (I used the same foundation, concealer and powder as always). I think it could be even okay for someone whose skin doesn't become shiny, or for a makeup done for 1/2 hours.
Colleen P.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this foundation so much it's inexpensive and had good coverage and does not crease at all had this for over a month and the bottle is pretty full still highly recommend for low budget makeup
Angel A.
Surrey
Feels sticky. Doesn't give a good coverage. Isn't great for oily skin. Smells very play-doughey. Packaging is basic, it is a drugstore brand which is no excuse to be this bad. There are drugstore brands that do a way better job. If you have SENSITIVE skin I suggest to not use this product.
Erin S.
Cornwall
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
My favourite drugstore foundation. Stays on all day, good coverage. Doesn’t transfer. Great for every day wear. Powder products layered nicely over this foundation. Works with both a flat top brush and a damp beauty sponge.
Chastity I.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation has been my go to for more than a few years. I keep wanting to try new foundations because I love experimenting with new makeup but I always find myself coming back to this one.
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
Love the coverage, I use it all the time. The finish it gives is very good, love that also has sun protection which it is very important in PR. Has a good price and does not leave my face oily.
Neelofer S.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Ivory more...
A liquid foundation that combines three makeup products in one bottle- primer, concealer and SPF/ sunscreen. When I was told this foundation conceals unwanted blemishes and similar, I rolled my eyes. I'm a bit skeptical when any skincare/beauty product claims it has concealing powers unless it's a concealer. With this foundation however, I don't need to reach out for a concealer. It really covers minor blemishes.
Upon application, the foundation smoothes your face just like a primer would and evens out your skin tone to give you a truly flawless finish. I can't believe how much I love this foundation! It almost sounds like a BB cream. The foundation is light-weight and does an excellent job of lasting for more than 8 hours (tried and tested- from work to a get-together!).
I end up with a slightly dewy to matte finish which I absolutely LOVE. I use less than half a pump and blend with my fingers. You can skip the primer, concealer and sunscreen because one bottle contains everything you need. You have to try it yourself to see the results- it will leave you impressed.
Sarah K.
London , ON
This is my everyday go to foundation it covers well, not what some people call full coverage but I like the coverage it gives, not greasy and lasts all day for me.
Lara S.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
This foundation was my favourite for ages because it has a good medium coverage, is easy to apply and blends out amazingly. It's smooth and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey and doesn't react badly with my combination skin at all.

However, I don't often wear foundation so when I was wearing it, I'd wear it for one day and then not pick it up til maybe a week or two later. I ended up going on a trip and decided to wear it every day just to even out my skin. After about 2 days of wearing it, I had bumps and breakouts all over my skin. This might be due to my sensitive skin but it was almost like a rash had formed! I suggest staying away from this if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin because it doesn't seem to mesh well with these skin types.  COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?