BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Havrist A.
Santee, CA
Love this foundation.The coverage is pretty good and it lasts all day. I use this daily.
Kat H.
Redlands, CA
I love this foundation it by ear the best foundation I have tried I highly recommend it6
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
I like this because it doesn't make you look cakey and it's light. It stays on all day.
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
I'm already done with this foundation and ready to move on. It was nice while it lasted.
Hilda R.
Avondale, AZ
I like how this foundation feels on my face, it's very smooth and it has a good coverage.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
Stays on all day. Not greasy. Doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. And it blends well.
Alexis R.
North Lawrence, OH
Love this stuff it works amazingly it doesn't peel or dry to fast it blends reel good to.
Zoe H.
Euvyr ueto fis is gyeyhehheuriruu right here ouruto I and ruifururutytuururI euruurieyrh
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This foundation is wonderful! It blends perfectly, and does not look cakey on your skin.
Rubi R.
Covergirl have a lot of good and good prices too. Best foundation ever good for oily skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?