BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kia H.
Every time I wear foundation this is what I wear. I love it. It's my favorite! 2-thumbs up!
Marisol D.
I like it it stays on for 8hrs I would say, I usually use it with my Mac studio fix powder
Jøvana B.
Moorestown, NJ
The best foundation. I refuse to use any other! it dries matte, but not too drying for me.
Haley S.
Atlanta, GA
Love this make up! Goes on very smoothly! The color is great, and stays flawless for hours!
Rachel U.
Wichita, KS
Has a great medium to full coverage that blends perfectly! Also has a great range of shades
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Great foundation! Goes on great and last all day! Love!!! I highly recommend this product!
Kat H.
Redlands, CA
I love this foundation it by ear the best foundation I have tried I highly recommend it6
Zoe H.
Euvyr ueto fis is gyeyhehheuriruu right here ouruto I and ruifururutytuururI euruurieyrh
Christina A.
This stuff is great I love it and it applys so easily! Deff would recommend this product.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
This is the best drugstore foundation I've found. It stays all day. Medium coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?