BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sandra M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Totally love this product and would definitely purchase this product again would totally recommend for anyone with oily skin as me. Does help leave a matte finish and lady for a couple of hours .
kait 👑.
Aberdeen, MD
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Best brand for foundation!! I have very dry skin and foundation usually makes my dry skin very visible and appear worse than without makeup but this brand never fails to have fantastic coverage!! Love all of their products!!
Jessica W.
I have used this foundation for over a year. It last long, by the end of the day my skin is still looks good, not too cake on or anything. It covers the redness on my skin and any blemish that I have. It is good for my combination skin. I would buy it again!
Brittany O.
stevens point, WI
This foundation is one of my favorites. It's easy to apply and is pretty light weight, but it still covers blemishes pretty well. It doesn't soak into the skin. I got mine at Walmart and it wasn't expensive. Highly recommend
Morgan W.
When I first purchased this, I loved it. Perfect coverage and color. But as my skin started getting dry in the cold months, this did nothing helpful to hide the dry patches in my skin (in addition to my moisturizing efforts).
Jessica A.
Strandquist, MN
This color matches my skin perfectly. It goes on smooth & you can't tell you have foundation on.
I put this product to the test. I got ready in the am & went to work a 6 hour shift as a waitress. Unfortunately, it didn't last. The area around my lips & under my eyes shortly looked like they did before I put it on.
Now, 2 days after trying it the first time, I have broke out all over my chin. Nothing has changed except the foundation. Plus I was my face twice daily to keep away the oil. And I had no blemishes prior to use.
For the $11.99 it costs to purchase I will not be buying any.

I received this item free in exchange for my honest review in my #idovoxbox
Nicole D.
Review for: Ivory more...
This was an ok foundation. I have combination skin and on my dry patches it looked flaky and on the oily parts they were even more oily. Even the lightest shade was still a bit too dark for me.
Megan K.
Review for: Classic Ivory, Nude Beige more...
I am so pleased to have discovered this makeup. It covers nicely but doesn't look cakey and it stays on all day even when its hot. I mix 810 and 832 together to get my perfect shade. Love it!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I barely got this foundation a week ago and this has to be my favorite foundation of all times! Its lasting power is very long and I don't get that oily compared to other foundations I used before. The coverage is absolutely amazing. It has a medium to full coverage. It works well with my skin because I do have some acne scars and it covers them and also the redness I have. I love how it has spf 20 and it does not break me out. Another plus is that it has a pump. Also If you don't wipe everything from the pump, the cap may get a little messy.
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
I had heard many beauty bloggers raving about this foundation and so I finally went out and bought it. I purchased this in 810 Classic Ivory and it is a pretty good match for my skin. This product claims that it is a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. It seems like a big claim to make, but I have actually been quite impressed with this foundation. The texture is so creamy but very light. It goes on smoothly and blends nicely. What I was most impressed with was how it made my skin feel. I try to keep my hands away from my face, but the first day I wore this I couldn't resist touching my face. This foundation makes my skin feel ultra smooth and velvety! This foundation may be on the pricier side of drugstore foundations, but I think it is worth it. I have never been a massive fan of Covergirl, but they knocked it out of the park with this product!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?