BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole G.
Swarthmore , PA
The holy grail of foundation for me. Nothing compares to this. It’s full coverage and lasts all day because of its built in primer. I don’t use a concealer, but this has an added concealer so I don’t find it necessary. Love love love this and it’s so inexpensive.
Katelyn S.
Modesto
I like this foundation a lot. After switching from an expensive brand i found this to be equivalent. I dont need nor do i like a lot of coverage so i have found this one to fit perfectly. I only use one pump and it covers from my forehead to my neck perfectly.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is a fantastic foundation! Because it is a three in one product it does it all it feels as though it’s priming concealing and covering your face with that silky foundation. The coverage is great and the colors are very wide so there is a shade for everyone
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I could never make this foundation work for me. I think because I have dry skin, no matter how light of a layer I applied, it always looked as if I had a mask. The foundation would always sit on top of my skin and looked awful. On the good side, it didn't oxidize and lasted me all day. It has great reviews, so I think it must be a good product that just didn't work for my skin.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy using this Foundation, It goes great on your skin. Doesn't look cakey on the face or makes your skin crease. This was my first foundation I have used when I first started getting into makeup. It's also affordable and is drug store products.
Amanda M.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
For the price I think this foundation is amazing! It’s high medium coverage on me and sits so nice on my dry skin. I applied it the other day after not having tried it in a while & fell back in love with it. I only have my summer shade currently so I’ll be getting my winter shade soon!
Jennifer H.
Princeton, NC
I’ve enjoyed using this product. I think that it goes on and blends well. Honestly it has probably been the easiest to match foundation I’ve ever used. A good price for a good product. Plus, I’m all for getting multiple uses in one product.
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Review for: Soft Honey more...
This is honestly my go to foundation because I know it just works absolutely fantastic it matches my skin perfectly without having to mix it with others it’s just a very wide range of color in this collection I love it so much it settles on my face nice I don’t even need to use a primer is last superlong and has good coverage on its own and it’s just super easy to set onto your face as well I love this so much and for the price it’s absolutely fantastic mine lasted me like three years I just ran out of there and will be definitely purchasing it again
Alisha E.
Maryville
This is the bomb.com right here. This is my go to foundation. It's definitely a full coverage look but it lasts allllll day. I work 8 hour shifts where I sweat a lot from lifting stuff but this stuff pulls through for me. I love ittttt!!
Britanie V.
This has to be my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. This is more liquidity so if you don't like that I would not recommend this product. I love how it comes in a pump it is more on the expensive side for a drugstore product but worth it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?