BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
This is the best cheap foundation on the market! Many compare it to MAC foundation.
Traci E.
Lehighton
It's a decent coverage foundation that doesn't leave my skin dry and its buildable.
Alexis M.
Carneys Point, NJ
Loved this product. It went great with my skin and really helped to hide blemishes.
Amanda O.
Once was my holy grail! Definitely need to pick it up again. Give flawless coverage
Kayla G.
Roseville, OH
I have never had any issues this foundation. Blended very well and was very smooth.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone on YouTube raves about this foundation, I definitely can't wait to try it
Stephanie M.
Laredo Texas
The best foundation I love using on my clients and for myself really good coverage!
Rachel R.
This has been my go to product lately. It feels light and gives me good coverage.
Madison W.
Fort Worth, TX
Coverage is good. Buildable but very light to begin with. You get what you pay for
pamela l.
Knoxville, TN
I like that this is full coverage and does last most of the day. Good foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?