BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Katherine L.
san jose, CA
I love his foundation for medium coverage, it comes in many shades and is affordable!
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
I've been using this foundation for years! The price and quality keep me coming back.
baileigh b.
Some of the best foundation that will cover all ur blemishes and its at a good price
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
It's alright. I have no strong feelings about it either way. Not great, not terrible.
Destiney S.
Louisville, KY
I use this foundation every single day! It has been my go to for almost 2 years now!
Jennifer  M.
Super long lasting & great brand its better if you put powder after or it'll get oily
Danielle D.
Utica, KY
Love this stuff. Went on my skin very well and it lasts all day. Some of my favorite
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
I love the coverage and finish of this but it makes me look too pink for my skin tone
Faryal G.
It's rare for me to find a decent color foundation but I did with outlast foundation
Rain P.
Temecula, CA
I love it! It lasts long and is also a great creamy color fits my skin color perfect
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?