BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Zoie J.
Porterville, CA
I been using this forever !! A couple years I really love it and recommend it to everyone
Calli M.
Queen Creek, Az
Yes yes yes! I love this product! It matches my skin Perfectly and so naturally looking.
Melissa M.
Dallas, TX
Amazing I love the way it feels on face trust me very great brand I highly recommend it.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
My sister got me this for Christmas and right skin color. it makes my skin looks pretty.
Lane U.
Lapeer, MI
This foundation is wonderful! It blends perfectly, and does not look cakey on your skin.
Samantha H.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Decent coverage. But very oily and shiny. Somewhat light, but does it blend very easily.
Erin M.
This is a great product especially for beginners it is easy to apply and stays on great!
laura s.
Paramount, CA
Love this foundation. a little goes a long way. and the price is very good. inexpensive
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
I use this the most when my face breaks out because it fully covers even the red bumps.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Very light weight, and good coverage for the price. Great go to drug store foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?