BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hilary F.
Pacific, WA
I love this foundation! great full coverage. doesn't look cakey at all. highly recommend.
Jordan C.
Northwood, OH
THIS DESERVED THE AWARD IT GOT, I have been using this for about 3 years and I love it!!!
Zoie J.
Porterville, CA
I been using this forever !! A couple years I really love it and recommend it to everyone
Calli M.
Queen Creek, Az
Yes yes yes! I love this product! It matches my skin Perfectly and so naturally looking.
Melissa M.
Dallas, TX
Amazing I love the way it feels on face trust me very great brand I highly recommend it.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
My sister got me this for Christmas and right skin color. it makes my skin looks pretty.
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
I like this because it doesn't make you look cakey and it's light. It stays on all day.
Samantha H.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Decent coverage. But very oily and shiny. Somewhat light, but does it blend very easily.
Erin M.
This is a great product especially for beginners it is easy to apply and stays on great!
Leigh B.
Lawrenceville, GA
This foundation provides good coverage for me and lasts all day. Feels good on my face!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?