BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Erica T.
By far the best foundation I've ever had from a drugstore. Ladies you will not be dissatisfied! I have tried it all. I have freckles pretty badly all over my face (I'm a ginger) and this foundation not only covered my freckles, it also lasts! Sweating, touching, you name it! It has been my favorite and Goto choice of foundation. I mean I can even say that my Sephora brands (urban, too faced etc) didn't even give me the coverage I got with this stuff! So do yourself a favor and save your money on those expensive brands and go with a brand that is lasting!
Gisell A.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Best foundation for oily skin. It lasts all day even through the hot summer months. It holds back oil and doesn't breakdown around my face. It also has amazing coverage and it doesn't look cakey on the skin.
Elex J.
Huntington, WV
For Covergirl this has to be my favorite foundation! It's affordable and matches my skin so well! Has a slight dewy finish. Is very buildable. It's pretty light weight. And very affordable for foundation!
Hiya C.
I'm not really sure what happened I bought this product because I heard so many people rave about it and I was super excited to try it out but it just did not work for me. I tried to apply it using a sponge but it only make it go patchy and then I tried out a brush and it was just looking like a mess. there were obvious brush strokes I look super cakey and I just felt terrible. on the plus side the foundation is really light like you can barely feel it on your face and it doesn't transfer easily and it kept my makeup in place all night even though the makeup was terrible. the only reason it got 3 stars instead of 1 is because of how nicely it lasted. I really wished it would have worked for me but alas it did not work for me.
Courtney W.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
The coverage was okay, but it wore off fairly easily. The color didn't match and either did the color just lighter than this. I would have to get both and blend them in order to get the right color for me.
Michaela J.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I've only used this kind of liquid foundation! I like it but it still has room for improvement! I have to apply two coats in order to get the coverage I desire. I still love the brand and it is affordable.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Omgosh, I seriously never thought I would love a luminous foundation! But now I do!! I am absolutely in love with this foundation! I originally bought this for my aunt because she normally loves luminous foundations but she tried it and didn't like it. So I ended up trying it before I returned it and died because it is awesome!
Provides great coverage with a brush or a beauty blender.
Make sure to set this if you don't like it to be
Too luminous.
Otherwise this is amazing and I am definitely going
To be repurchasing again!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Britney J.
Roanoke
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I love this foundation and have been using this for a couple years now! It really lasts a good while through most activities. Not recommended for dry skin. Best if used with setting spray.... I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kammie A.
This foundation is okay, not trying to be picky but every time I would use it and tried blended it it would have patches and not apply well plus I absolutely hated the scent.
Emily M.
This is a great drugstore option for foundation! I have combination skin and it worked fine for me. It's nothing special, but it's better than a lot of other drugstore foundations. Coverage is buildable.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?