BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer w.
This is the absolute best drugstore foundation for my skin. I have acne prone very fair skin, with acne scars and at any given time 3 to 5 cysts around my jawline. I tried this on a whim when it first launched because I felt like Revlon colorstay for combo/oily skin was to heavy for the humid summers in eastern NC. This never ever makes me feel like I'm wearing cakey makeup. It covers beautifully. I need very little concealer with this. I apply with a sponge, sometimes damp for better skin days to thin coverage, and it lasts all day for me. I also love that I don't need to set this with powder. I do use a primer, Nivea mens sensitive shave balm. The shade ivory is spot on for my skin as well. Up close, it looks like my skin. I've tried others, but I keep going back to this. I highly recommend if you are looking for medium buildable coverage that lasts all day, semi matte, and something that does not cause acne for a fabulous price.
Shaunice L.
My go to drugstore foundation. The pump helps keep bacteria from getting into the rest of the product. It isn't heavy but has good coverage. Price is good although the smell is a cross between old grandma perfume and chemicals.
Brittany N.
Used this product for over a year and loved it while i did! It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky at all and the coverage is pretty decent. It's great for someone looking for a natural look.
Joanna H.
Milton, FL
I have dry skin and this looked so horrible on my face :( It was cakey and stuck to dry patches I didn't know I had, It showed all the fine hairs on my face, oddly.
Asma M.
Portland ,Oregon
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I'm being really honest this product is the best , I'm not lying it really worked on my skin and it was really easy to apply \ blend in and it gave the best coverage for my skin and I recommend buy this product
Angelica G.
Hobart, IN
I was looking for a product that would look good on my acne scars, as well as dry skin. I was having trouble putting on foundation because it would leave dry patches on my face. This solved that. It's very full coverage without looking cakey, and without the hassle of priming and concealing. It does it all in one step. However, beware, it does get darker after setting. Much darker. The bottles in the store seemed too light, so I got a shade that seemed to suit me. However 5 minutes after apply it got even DARKER. Not a problem, I returned it and went a shade lighter than my skin tone and it all worked out. The nice thing about this foundation is that it actually gives you an expiration date. Which is nice since i have sensitive skin. I've bought this foundation 3 times already, but make sure you look at the expiration date. Sometimes drugstore put it on sale because it is already expired.
juanita A.
I used to wear this foundation back when my skin wasn't so oily or acne prone. It seems as i am getting older that my skin has changed alot. So i did try it again recently and honestly i loved how it applies its got buildable coverage i love that it has a pump but the fact that i got very oily a few hours later was disappointing. When i didn't wear any foundation i was okay so i figured it was the foundation making me oily so i changed it and it fixed the problem. I would recommend though but to try with a setting powder even better a matte powder maybe it will help as i did not use anything with the foundation before just a wet and wild primer tbat didn't seem to make me oily.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Totally love this product and would definitely purchase this product again would totally recommend for anyone with oily skin as me. Does help leave a matte finish and lady for a couple of hours .
Kaylie P.
This is a very nice product especially for the price it is very lightweight but the coverage isn't exactly what I expected. I have dry skin and it doesn't get patchy or anything. It has a dewy and matte finish in certain areas
Jessica W.
I have used this foundation for over a year. It last long, by the end of the day my skin is still looks good, not too cake on or anything. It covers the redness on my skin and any blemish that I have. It is good for my combination skin. I would buy it again!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?