BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I used to love this foundation, then I ventured into trying lots of other foundations from drugstore to mid-range. I have tried a lot of foundations, and it seems like there is always a problem with every one. They're either too sheer or too cakey, or they don't have a pump or smell bad or are too matte/dewey, etc. Lots of foundations are also uncomfortable because it feels like they never dry. I recently went back to my Covergirl 3-in-1 and it's THE BEST. I don't know why I ever stopped using it. It has amazing coverage, dries to a super comfortable, weightless feel, has a nice matte finish and doesn't look cakey. It blends so easily with a brush or a damp beauty blender. It lasts ALL DAY and doesn't oxidize. It has a pump. And... it's like $10! This is my very favorite foundation.

As a side note, I don't have breakouts but am always trying to cover my pores. My skin is normal and gets a little oily through the day in my T zone. This foundation does a much better job than my Lorac Porefection foundation or any other that I have tried.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
This has to be my absolute favorite drugstore foundation. This is more liquidity so if you don't like that I would not recommend this product. I love how it comes in a pump it is more on the expensive side for a drugstore product but worth it.
Yazmin B.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Amo esta base me la recomendaron, la compre y no me arrepiento es alta cobertura, para pies grasa, contiene primer, me dura mucho a comparación de otras... Solo necesito un buen hidratante y listo pero la base no la cambio.
Holly W.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have used this coverup on and off for a lot of years. Personally, I don't LOVE the coverage. For light blemishes this works great, I just don't feel like it covers larger blemishes as well as others I have used. Applies nicely though! Works great in a pinch
Mary T.
Windfall
I love this foundation. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars, is due to the shade range. It does doesn't go dark or light enough. It lasts all day, transfer proof, and holds up really well under humid conditions. If you can find your shade it's a good one.
Tabitha B.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation is so beautiful. The finish is wonderful. It is not thick, but it also has a fuller coverage. The undertones of this foundation match my orange and red undertones very well. I would try this product again.
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my go-to foundation. It stays all day, controls my t-zone oily skin, and it’s affordable! It doesn’t feel too thick or heavy and is very easy to apply + it has sunscreen in it. Definitely recommend this product!
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this foundation because it has primer, concealer, and foundation all in one! I do use it on top of another primer, but it definitely covers well! It is easy to move around your face, and does not oxidize or cake up
Cierra S.
Coats, NC
I did not like this foundation at all. It did not cover any of my imperfections, it was very streaky, and I felt like it oxidized over time. After I wore it for a little while, my face felt very oily and dirty. I would not but this product again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back