BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
maria R.
I love this foundation because it makes my skin looks nature and soft skin like a baby's fave
Joey M.
Redmond, WA
I love this foundation! Its super light on my skin it almost feels like I'm wearing nothing.
Guadalupe L.
I love this foundation it's so smooth and gives great coverage. It also is very inexpensive.
Amanda B.
Burlington, CO
My favorite foundation at the moment. Many shades to choose from and gives my great coverage!
Jolie N.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I used to use this a lot I liked it a lot but it did oxidize a bit on the face after applying
Kasey K.
Bristol, TN
I was super excited to try this foundation! Great color, blends well wand has good coverage.
Diannah S.
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
This foundation is so good for the price and I always use it! Covers great and looks amazing!
audra b.
Millstone, KY
Cover girl never disappoints. Great foundation. Go's on smooth and with a primer last al day!
Brandy T.
Mount Airy, GA
Love it! The only thing that I didn't like was the shimmer bits in it. Perfect for dry skins.
Katie S.
Love this product! This not only stays on all day but keeps my face looking smooth and fresh.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?