BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Savannah  P.
Waxahachie, TX
I heard a lot of good things about this product and I really want to try this looks amazing
lena s.
Covergirl does a great job of creating formulas that work great with dry and sensitive skin
Julie G.
Good foundation and nice texture on the way it applies on my skin! Recommend for beginners
Vanesa M.
Newark, NJ
No just no I hate this and it cost me enough money that I expected it to be so much better
Bronwyn F.
Valdosta, GA
Stays on all day, blends well, and i don't even need a primer when I use this foundation!!
María B.
Mission Hills , CA
Está padre tiene buena cobertura lo único malo que todos sus tonos tienen un subtono rosado
Tabitha H.
Good coverage that you can build up. Lasts pretty good, even in Florida heat and humidity.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I have always like cover girl makeup but I just don't feel like this make up last all day!
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale, AR
I used to use this a lot, it works well. Coverage is beautiful and leaves the skin glowing.
Roberta O.
Redlands, CA
I like the way it goes on... Doesn't dry out my face. I like the fact that its affordable.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?