BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
This is a very think foundation. Didn't breathe and felt oily compared to other products I've used
Taylor s.
Absolutely love this product there is only one word to describe this foundation and it is flawless!
Claire S.
West Berlin , NJ
Great I got this in my Idovoxbox and it works amazing, perfectly blends, and gives me a great glow
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and lasts all day without leaving a greasy or oily residue!
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
For a drug store brand, this is a good quality foundation! Blends well and covers blemishes nicely.
Krystal K.
This was not my favorite. It didn't last all day for me and it did not stay matte on my oily skin.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
This foundation is the best . They did good on making different shades with different under tones .
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
It's so rare for me to find a moisterurizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. this is very good!!
Daneese P.
It really is 3 in one its stays on bud doesn't have the best smell I would resend for temporary use
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
I was not a fan of this product. I was not pleased with the coverage. Will not be purchasing again
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?