BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gabi S.
Fort Myers, FL
So great for a dewy look!! But if your more for matte look I would totally not recommend this !
Vivian T.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
COVERGIRL outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is perfect for a quick look and good price
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Dewy finish nice coverage long lasting foundation it doesn't flake out my extremely dry skin.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
I tried it once i aboustly love it makes my skin look do flawless i definitely recommend this
Guadalupe L.
I love this foundation it's so smooth and gives great coverage. It also is very inexpensive.
Rachael M.
Richmond Hill, GA
Just okay. Decent coverage, but not great for oily skin. Won't be buying again in the future.
Amanda B.
Burlington, CO
My favorite foundation at the moment. Many shades to choose from and gives my great coverage!
glory j.
Laredo, TX
I only use it once and I loved it liberally recommend it it helps a lot to me and is so cheap
Annie B.
Jenks, OK
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I like the fact that it has spf on it, it has great coverage without using a lot of product.
kendra p.
macon, ga
This is s good foundation of you like the wet kind I'm not a fan of it but you might like it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?