BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sharon S.
Riner, Va
I really like this foundation. def easy on the wallet but it goes on so easy & really covers well :)
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Perfect for my really dry skin! It leaves me with a beautiful luminous skin and does not look cakey!
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Leaves a very dewy finish, not good on oily skin. Price is reasonable but personally not my favorite.
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and lasts all day without leaving a greasy or oily residue!
liz B.
lovettsville
Pretty decent foundation. A lot of the colors come out pink on me. Does not feel heavy. Good price
Taylor s.
Absolutely love this product there is only one word to describe this foundation and it is flawless!
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's perfect for occasions when my tinted moisturizer isn't enough! Natural yet provides coverage!
Krystal K.
This was not my favorite. It didn't last all day for me and it did not stay matte on my oily skin.
Lynda L.
Beaufort, NC
Fantastic price. All day coverage for little money. I would by again although it is not my favorite
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
Just tried this foundation the other day.. love the coverage it gave.. buildable..lasted all day..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?