BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Erica R.
Simi Valley, CA
I don't wear makeup to often but this is one of my favorite! Goes in easy and looks natural
Kristina F.
Bayonne, NJ
This foundation is amazing! It provides great coverage and lasts all day. Highly recommend.
Roberta O.
Redlands, CA
I like the way it goes on... Doesn't dry out my face. I like the fact that its affordable.
The coverage for this foundation is awful, it wears of fast and for me is somewhat greasy.
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
cover girl had the best foundation. it covers a lot of your face & makes you look flawless!
mariah R.
Absolute favorite drugstore foundation. Lightweight full coverage , and perfect packaging!
Fabi S.
An everyday foundation that isn't too heavy. Very comfortable to wear and very lightweight.
Jøvana B.
Moorestown, NJ
The best foundation. I refuse to use any other! it dries matte, but not too drying for me.
Kaitlin C.
I like the texture of this. There is a clean sent. Goes on really well and doesn't wipe off
Christina A.
This stuff is great I love it and it applys so easily! Deff would recommend this product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?