BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elisa H.
Owasso, OK
I love this foundation. It does look a little cakie but it’s not that bad. Full coverage foundation.
Keyonna A.
Bolivar, TN
Best foundation ever. Good for oily skin and don't break me out. Also come in many different shades.
Sydney S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I've used this foundation ever since it came out I love love love it, it stays all throughout the day
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Perfect for my really dry skin! It leaves me with a beautiful luminous skin and does not look cakey!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This stuff covers great and always matches my skin tone. doesn't damage my skin either great product
katey  H.
Sugar Grove, IL
I don't wear foundation often, but this is my top choice. The coverage is great and it lasts all day
Rosalie S.
The liquid foundation never is able to keep the shine from appearing on my face midway through my day
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
Great drug store foundation. Good color selection. Compares to some of my more high end foundations.
Marissa M.
I tried this and with my oily complexion I didn't care for it. I try to stick with the matte options.
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Leaves a very dewy finish, not good on oily skin. Price is reasonable but personally not my favorite.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?