BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
alexandria J.
De Soto, MO
Great foundation better than most so far. can't even tell your wearing it which is awesome.
Kristin S.
I love this foundation! It gives me an airbrush look that does not feel to heavy on my face
Julie G.
Good foundation and nice texture on the way it applies on my skin! Recommend for beginners
lena s.
Covergirl does a great job of creating formulas that work great with dry and sensitive skin
bruno l.
Brooklyn, NY
I love covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation is very necesary and very helpfull
Kia H.
Every time I wear foundation this is what I wear. I love it. It's my favorite! 2-thumbs up!
Tabitha H.
Good coverage that you can build up. Lasts pretty good, even in Florida heat and humidity.
Jamee R.
Texarkana, TX
My sister used this and she said its works wonderful she didn't have any complaints at all
Rachel U.
Wichita, KS
Has a great medium to full coverage that blends perfectly! Also has a great range of shades
Sydney G.
This product is so amazing! It is a beautiful color and it makes me feel fearless and free!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?