BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this foundation! It fits my skin perfectly and it makes my skin feel very smooth! love it!
Molly O.
Kirksville, MO
For a drugstore product, this product is great. it offers great coverage with a nice application.
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
I purchase this for one if my teenage daughters. It looks good on and doesn't appear to heavy!
Emily B.
Fayetteville, AR
Life saver. I bought this on a whim for about 6 bucks I think it was on sale but j really like.
Allison B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product is definitely worth the buy! It blends great with my skin tone and lasts all day!
Gabi S.
Fort Myers, FL
So great for a dewy look!! But if your more for matte look I would totally not recommend this !
Mariana F.
Moreno Valley, CA
It's amazing !! I used up all of it already ' recommend big time and full coverage as well! ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Mino B.
Bellmawr, NJ
Amazing coverage, and stays on all day long!! Dosent smell bad, & goes on so smooth. The best.
Rifat K.
Great product I have greasy skin so this helped and it's also long lasting and stays on all day
Melanie O.
Springfield, MA
I like this product but I wouldn't use it everyday. It has a good coverage.It last a long time
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?