BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Golden R.
I personally never tried it but I heard that it's a pretty nice coverage. Will try it soon though
aya k.
It doesn't give complete full coverage but its good for day to day use and its light on the face
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA
Sets in between matte and dewey. Great for oily or dry / combination skin. Definetly worth a try!
kelly S.
Sahuarita, AZ
A VERY thin and light weight foundation, not good for coverage but its good for color correction
Toni F.
Blends well with skin, doesn't dry my face out. keeps it moist. still trying to find one i love.
Kenzie Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Does not work with oily skin types due to the fact that it doesn't stay on with oil on your face.
Allison S.
My absolute favorite foundation ever! I am extremely pale and the lightest shade seems to fit me.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
 Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
I like this product, but loreal 24 hour foundation is my favorite of all drug store foundations.
Keely m.
michie, TN
Great foundation. it's not clumpy don't leave spots everywhere. it matches your skin tone perfect
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?