BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Yazmin B.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Amo esta base me la recomendaron, la compre y no me arrepiento es alta cobertura, para pies grasa, contiene primer, me dura mucho a comparación de otras... Solo necesito un buen hidratante y listo pero la base no la cambio.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I used to love this foundation, then I ventured into trying lots of other foundations from drugstore to mid-range. I have tried a lot of foundations, and it seems like there is always a problem with every one. They're either too sheer or too cakey, or they don't have a pump or smell bad or are too matte/dewey, etc. Lots of foundations are also uncomfortable because it feels like they never dry. I recently went back to my Covergirl 3-in-1 and it's THE BEST. I don't know why I ever stopped using it. It has amazing coverage, dries to a super comfortable, weightless feel, has a nice matte finish and doesn't look cakey. It blends so easily with a brush or a damp beauty blender. It lasts ALL DAY and doesn't oxidize. It has a pump. And... it's like $10! This is my very favorite foundation.

As a side note, I don't have breakouts but am always trying to cover my pores. My skin is normal and gets a little oily through the day in my T zone. This foundation does a much better job than my Lorac Porefection foundation or any other that I have tried.
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
This is a very good, full coverage foundation. I recommend this to you if you have oily skin because it is Matte. It's very nice on the skin and is very lightweight. I recommend this to anyone with oily or combination skin.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL
This foundation is so amazing!! It's one of the few foundations I can wear year round because it isn't so hydrating I look oily or so drying I look flaky and cakey. Covergirl killed it with this formula!!!
Holly W.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have used this coverup on and off for a lot of years. Personally, I don't LOVE the coverage. For light blemishes this works great, I just don't feel like it covers larger blemishes as well as others I have used. Applies nicely though! Works great in a pinch
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I love this foundation because it has primer, concealer, and foundation all in one! I do use it on top of another primer, but it definitely covers well! It is easy to move around your face, and does not oxidize or cake up
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my go-to foundation. It stays all day, controls my t-zone oily skin, and it’s affordable! It doesn’t feel too thick or heavy and is very easy to apply + it has sunscreen in it. Definitely recommend this product!
Tabitha B.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation is so beautiful. The finish is wonderful. It is not thick, but it also has a fuller coverage. The undertones of this foundation match my orange and red undertones very well. I would try this product again.
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm not a heavy make up user. I like to wear eyeliner & occasionally some foundation/concealer to cover up any blemishes i may have. This product gets the job done. You only need to use about 2 pumps to cover your face & its surprisingly smooth. I suffer from very dry yet oily skin which is why i was weary when buying this product but it doesn't cause my skin to dry out, it actually semi moisturizes it. I have to use a face lotion before applying it & then i use a face powder after, just to set it. I'm not too sure about how it is in extreme heat because when it's super hot outside, i don't wear make up so my face wont melt away lol In the picture attached you can see how well it blends, even though i had a sucky camera lol I recommend buying this product. It's great for the price!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?