BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alicia J.
Quincy, MA
A lot of people swear by the Revlon Colorstay foundation but I have not tried that yet, and now that I have worn this CoverGirl one, I don't think I will need to.

First of all, the packaging is wonderful. You feel like you're getting a lot of product, it comes with a pump and the pump has a plastic cover that feels securely in place when shut. The pump doesn't pump too much or too little out at a time, so each pump is a full layer for me. I feel like this gives amazing coverage and the first time I tried it, I actually did not use a primer and barely got shiny on my forehead after a few hours of wear.

I have rosacea, acne scars, and occasional blemishes, so I was looking for a full coverage foundation that was matte and felt nice to wear. This foundation does not need a primer or a powder, sets wonderfully by itself, and lasts all day with minimal shine. If I am worried about the shine I just blot and I am good for the rest of the day. I will be purchasing this until it is discontinued!
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
This was my very first foundation purchase and I continue to purchase it. Very easy to apply and it has a lot of coverage. I love the price ! It also has spf of 20 which is great. The pump works great and I love that it pumps out the perfect amount without letting it get everywhere. The packaging isn't too big and it has a great shape. Only thing is if you have it in a makeup bag with other makeup, make sure that the top doesn't come off so the pump doesn't leave foundation all over your bag. Other than that, I highly recommend !!
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
The best of the best foundations out there! Gives me a perfect look, lasts the whole day and has great coverage! It's the perfect foundation for me since it never breaks me out and applies very well onto my skin. Buy this!!!!
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Awesome Price, awesome coverage,awesome color looks so freaking natural on the skin! my mom saw it on my skin and thought I wasn’t wearing any make up but that my face looked extra bright and Glowy and gorgeous!
julie h.
brownsville , TX
this is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. this is literally a really good foundation if you're on budget it has full coverage and it is good if you have really oily skin and would totally reconsider it!
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I used this years ago, and just recently came back to it. My only complaint is that it can cling to dry patches. But, it controls my oil fairly well, and products blend nicely overtop of it. Good coverage, too.
Milly P.
Park city, UT
Review for: Other more...
There's not much of a shade range. It lasts a couple of hours. It doesn't build up nicely and just kinda sits on the face. It's a bit heavy for something that doesn't give much coverage. I don't recommend it.
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
This product is such an amazing foundation. I used it for so many years. LOVE. I wish there were m9re foundation shades. It blends into the skin really smooth, doesn't have a strange smell, and is lightweight.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Natural Beige, Golden Tan more...
I don't really like this product because it doesn't cover all the spots in your face it's a low coverage.It's very uncomfortable wearing it it a dewy finish. It's very affordable I will not buy this product again.
Gina S.
My go to foundation for almost a year now! The color match is perfect, it isn't toooo expensive and feels great on the skin! Very lightweight that I even forget I am wearing it! I love the pump it comes with too.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?