BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Pam w.
Trion, GA
I love this foundation my daughter also uses it . I love the way it makes my skin feel. Thank you
Toni F.
Blends well with skin, doesn't dry my face out. keeps it moist. still trying to find one i love.
I really like the overall coverage. But it was expensive and I could never quite find my color..
Amy A.
Haverhill, MA
I used to use this as my second foundation and it covers all your blemishes and acne and redness
kelly S.
Sahuarita, AZ
A VERY thin and light weight foundation, not good for coverage but its good for color correction
Richelle B.
West Columbia, WV
This product is very impressive! It goes on smooth and lasts for a long time! Highly recommended!
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Angel K.
Oak Lawn, IL
Definitely worth the price, great drugstore foundation. I was actually very surprised with this.
Jaime M.
Broomall, Pa
While using with a beauty blender I get light to med coverage. It lasts all day and is breathable
This foundation is like a bae it's the best thing ever i lovee it soo much it's my fall favorite
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?