BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
glory j.
Laredo, TX
I only use it once and I loved it liberally recommend it it helps a lot to me and is so cheap
Alexia P.
Syracuse, NY
This foundation is great for all skin types. Full coverage but will need to be set by powder
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
I tried it once i aboustly love it makes my skin look do flawless i definitely recommend this
Amber S.
Absolutely LOVE my COVERGIRL foundation, lasts all day and and easy on my sensitive dry skin.
Monica S.
Laveen, AZ
This foundation is one of my favorites,because its easy to use and i love the final results:)
I love the pump on this, makes it so easy. the fountain is great to! I loved this foundation
maria R.
I love this foundation because it makes my skin looks nature and soft skin like a baby's fave
Ashley M.
Atlanta, TX
I didnt care for this too much. Love the color but i was looking for more of a full coverage.
Justina G.
Cover girl is one of my favorite products , by far one of the best drugstore go to products !
Joey M.
Redmond, WA
I love this foundation! Its super light on my skin it almost feels like I'm wearing nothing.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?