BY COVERGIRL #67 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
This is a very think foundation. Didn't breathe and felt oily compared to other products I've used
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and lasts all day without leaving a greasy or oily residue!
Dani M.
Amazing, I got this last weekend and super recommend, and I don't need to apply the compact powder.
Angelica R.
Avondale, AZ
Absolutely in love with this product! It does what it claims to do! Primer, foundation and conceal!
Melanie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Take my word I've used this product for about 2 months and its the best foundation I've used so far
Claire S.
Great I got this in my Idovoxbox and it works amazing, perfectly blends, and gives me a great glow
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
This foundation is the best . They did good on making different shades with different under tones .
aya k.
It doesn't give complete full coverage but its good for day to day use and its light on the face
Victoria M.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I have tried a lot of different types of foundation and I always go back to this one! I love it.
Kenzie Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Does not work with oily skin types due to the fact that it doesn't stay on with oil on your face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?