BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
This is a very good long wear make up. no need to re apply. great colors to match any skin tone
Stephanie L.
Good coveeage lasts long but left my face really cakey and it definitely enhances your pores :/
Taylor A.
I tried this product awhile back. Oxidized to an tint and made my face look cakey and powdery.
michelle w.
I love this foundation it's creamy and light and it stays on very good and most of the day too
Astrid P.
manorville, NY
I like how this foundation look in my face, the coverage is great and make smooth my oily skin
Kendal N.
Super great coverage,Not the best color selection but lasts all day and is great for oily skin
Ashley S.
Review for: Creamy Beige, Golden Tan more...
Good coverage and great color blends well a matte finish very blendable also very easy to apply
Brittany R.
Harrisburg, IL
I love this drugstore foundation! The coverage is awesome and reminds me of a high end product!
mani R.
This product was truly fabulous it was great and the fact that it was 3 in 1made it even better
Taylor K.
Awesom foundation. It goes on smooth and stays on all day. It's not too thick or clumpy at all.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?