BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
I purchase this for one if my teenage daughters. It looks good on and doesn't appear to heavy!
Mino B.
Bellmawr, NJ
Amazing coverage, and stays on all day long!! Dosent smell bad, & goes on so smooth. The best.
Amber S.
Stays on all day, blends great with skin, doesn't dry you out and doesn't have that awful smell.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
Love the product it really stays on and my skin looks fabulous I will recommend it to everyone.
Allison B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product is definitely worth the buy! It blends great with my skin tone and lasts all day!
Ali P.
Outlast foundation is so good! It stays on all day and does not make me look like I caked it on
Mariana F.
Moreno Valley, CA
It's amazing !! I used up all of it already ' recommend big time and full coverage as well! 👌🏻
Susu N.
Amazingggg!!! only thing is it may oxidize so make sure you use a good powder!! love love love
Taylor K.
Awesom foundation. It goes on smooth and stays on all day. It's not too thick or clumpy at all.
Melanie O.
Springfield, MA
I like this product but I wouldn't use it everyday. It has a good coverage.It last a long time
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?