BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sheila F.
Atlanta, GA
I love my covergirl moisturizing . It Makes my skin so soft and pretty. I always buy the same one.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
Just tried this foundation the other day.. love the coverage it gave.. buildable..lasted all day..
Gisselly J.
Miami, Florida
It's so rare for me to find a moisterurizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin. this is very good!!
Pamela A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's perfect for occasions when my tinted moisturizer isn't enough! Natural yet provides coverage!
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
I was not a fan of this product. I was not pleased with the coverage. Will not be purchasing again
Taylor s.
Absolutely love this product there is only one word to describe this foundation and it is flawless!
Krystal K.
This was not my favorite. It didn't last all day for me and it did not stay matte on my oily skin.
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and lasts all day without leaving a greasy or oily residue!
Danielle S.
Butler, PA
Nice and light...easy to apply! also used with a highlighting product for good skin tone all around
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
This is a very think foundation. Didn't breathe and felt oily compared to other products I've used
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?