BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kenzie Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Does not work with oily skin types due to the fact that it doesn't stay on with oil on your face.
Sierra R.
Sacramento, CA
This cam be slightly cakey but over all a very nice color and shade and can be very well blended
Pam w.
Trion, GA
I love this foundation my daughter also uses it . I love the way it makes my skin feel. Thank you
Sunshine Z.
I personally never tried it but I heard that it's a pretty nice coverage. Will try it soon though
I really like the overall coverage. But it was expensive and I could never quite find my color..
Cate  H.
Lancaster, PA
I love this foundation it works very well. It looks very neutral on your skin and feels very nice
aya k.
It doesn't give complete full coverage but its good for day to day use and its light on the face
 Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
I like this product, but loreal 24 hour foundation is my favorite of all drug store foundations.
kelly S.
Sahuarita, AZ
A VERY thin and light weight foundation, not good for coverage but its good for color correction
Carissa  T.
Winston Salem, NC
This was a very oily foundation . It is hard to blend and did not last all day Do not care for it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?