BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Emily E.
Edmond
This is my go-to foundation. It stays all day, controls my t-zone oily skin, and it’s affordable! It doesn’t feel too thick or heavy and is very easy to apply + it has sunscreen in it. Definitely recommend this product!
Tabitha B.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
This foundation is so beautiful. The finish is wonderful. It is not thick, but it also has a fuller coverage. The undertones of this foundation match my orange and red undertones very well. I would try this product again.
Holly W.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have used this coverup on and off for a lot of years. Personally, I don't LOVE the coverage. For light blemishes this works great, I just don't feel like it covers larger blemishes as well as others I have used. Applies nicely though! Works great in a pinch
Cristal S.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm not a heavy make up user. I like to wear eyeliner & occasionally some foundation/concealer to cover up any blemishes i may have. This product gets the job done. You only need to use about 2 pumps to cover your face & its surprisingly smooth. I suffer from very dry yet oily skin which is why i was weary when buying this product but it doesn't cause my skin to dry out, it actually semi moisturizes it. I have to use a face lotion before applying it & then i use a face powder after, just to set it. I'm not too sure about how it is in extreme heat because when it's super hot outside, i don't wear make up so my face wont melt away lol In the picture attached you can see how well it blends, even though i had a sucky camera lol I recommend buying this product. It's great for the price!
Rachel E.
philadelphia
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this foundation! I like that it's a 3-in-1. The coverage is pretty good. And it's lightweight. It last pretty long too I just touch up with powder and it looks great. I would buy this again. COVERGIRL
Emaly R.
Bakersfield, CA
Great product. I use it everyday. It does the job good. It works for oily and dry skin. It works for three different skin tones. I recommend it for anyone looking for a new foundation.
Cierra S.
Coats, NC
I did not like this foundation at all. It did not cover any of my imperfections, it was very streaky, and I felt like it oxidized over time. After I wore it for a little while, my face felt very oily and dirty. I would not but this product again.
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
Love this product!! Full coverage with using just a dab and a great pump for exactly enough dispensing amount!! Apply once for all day full and natural coverage!!
Kailey S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I used this foundation for years when I first started wearing makeup. It I wasn't too much but covered what needed to be covered. It got the job done. Wouldn't say it's the best but it's definitely a good foundation.
Daisy G.
Downey, CA
Holy grail product! I am extremely oily and this foundation keeps my oil at bay for about 10 hours before I have to blot. The pump makes it easy to control the amount of product use. For reference, I am a NC 37/40 at Mac and I'm in the shade soft honey in this foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?