BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
andreina b.
Great foundation, not like most where you can tell your wearing it! definitely a thumbs up from me!!.. . ,
Natalie F.
Lynwood, CA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Great foundation! All day coverage 3in1! Primer & concealer, lightweight shine free & lasting. Blends nice
Jas
Tucson, AZ
It depends how well your skin is but in the heat its not that good cause greasy but other then that 5 stars
April F.
Waipahu, HI
Love this foundation great for oily skin types like myself. highly pigmented and coverage is just amazing.
Chelsea G.
Stays all day also it's not a foundation that's supper liquidity so I love that and covers up blemish good
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love how it goes on my skin but because my skin is fair the color is just a bit too yellow for my taste.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Cover girl is great. Makes tor face feel great even with it on it. If you need a light make up this is it.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
This is my go to foundation. Perfect for oily skin and acne prone skin. Gives really good coverage all day.
Emily L.
Perfect full coverage foundation. doesn't last all day, but 8 hours is fine by me without a setting spray.
Ryleigh M.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
i like this foundation, i use to use it all the time in highschool but i feel as if the formulation changed
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?