BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
This product works really well and does what it is suppose to do for me unlike other products. Last all day,
Tahsin A.
When I first started using this foundation, I loved it. But then I saw it broke me out and runs out quickly.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I've used this product for a long time and it never fails to give me the results i like! Highly recommend it!
Taylor  V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this foundation!
Gives me great full coverage and doesn't make me look oily at all! Perfect for everyday
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I love this foundation! It is full coverage and it doesn't feel or look cakey on the skin. I give it a 10/10
cristina s.
THIS product needs to be in ur life because it's totally awesome it makes ut face look so healthy and perfect
kristina K.
I loved this product. Made my skin look perfect and it lasted all day long. I would recommend it to anyone!
Alexandra W.
This is amazing it makes my skin feel and look great!it is very lightweight and it isn't too much on the skin
Claudia F.
Glendale, CA
Leaves my face flawless.I have dry to normal skin and its didn't make me feel cakey and very reasonable price
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Great prduct..my face is kind of oily but this is the best for it..very good price...best price at Wal-Mart
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?