BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Katie W.
I was expecting a lot out of this foundation. I love the Covergirl 3in1 foundation. But this one let me down.
Michelle B.
Attleboro Falls, MA
Better than most of my high end foundations, super blendable and medium to full coverage, it's just perfect!
Carla J.
This foundation oxidized on me skin badly. When I first started using it, I loved it. But not for me anymore.
Julie B.
This foundation was very watery but was difficult to blend. I use a foundation brush and it was very streaky
Candice M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
By far the best drug store foundation. Works and looks great on my oily skin. Plus you can't beat the price.
Liz V.
I absolutely love this foundation. I've been using it for a while now and I wouldn't change it for anything.
Stephanie S.
Love love love this product!!! It is the only foundation I use. It goes on easily and blends in really well.
BeautyyBy L.
Dallas, TX
It's ok, I use to use it awhile back wasn't full coverage. More of a light to medium coverage than anything.
Allison B.
Powder Springs, GA
I have combination oily and dry skin, this doesn't do too well on the dry spots, it made my face look patchy
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I really like this foundation....I have been using this for awhile now...I do believe it covers very well...
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?