BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Bridgette T.
This product has very good medium coverage! It got a dewy finish to it if you like that sort of look!
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
I recommend this makeup I really like it . It covers my sun spots and you can't see my large pores .
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
Perfect for my really dry skin! It leaves me with a beautiful luminous skin and does not look cakey!
Marissa M.
I tried this and with my oily complexion I didn't care for it. I try to stick with the matte options.
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Leaves a very dewy finish, not good on oily skin. Price is reasonable but personally not my favorite.
Jennipher P.
Providence, RI
Horrible for dry skin, if you have dry skin STAY AWAYYYY, this will break your skin and make it flaky
Stephanie G.
Highland, CA
Amazing foundation, coverage is pretty good for being drugstore makeup. The price is not bad either
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
This foundation is the best . They did good on making different shades with different under tones .
Melissa D.
Shepherdsville, KY
Great foundation, not like most where you can tell your wearing it! definitely a thumbs up from me!
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
I love this foundation! Goes on smooth and lasts all day without leaving a greasy or oily residue!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?