BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lawanda C.
Tupelo, MS
It's a mediocre product. Not my fave at all. Everyone is different, so, it may be perfect for others.
Sem K.
Such a great drugstore foundation! It provides full coverage and is a great base for a nice contour!
Megan T.
Descent coverage and it is a good foundation to build on. It is a good foundation for a cheap price.
Ashley D.
Clarksburg, WV
I really like this foundation. Unlike most products this blends well and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Julia M.
I'm not a fan, maybe the tones are just not warm enough that make me appear washed out and unnatural.
Kaylynn V.
San Antonio, TX
This is an amazing product leaves skin smooth and natural ! But does cover any spots you may not like
Sharon S.
Riner, Va
I really like this foundation. def easy on the wallet but it goes on so easy & really covers well :)
Aliesha A.
This foundation is really good. It's full coverage and gives a long last finish. Will continue to use
Brittany B.
One of the best liquid foundations I have used in a long time. works wonders and covers my blemishes.
Destiny O.
Springfield, MO
Don't need a powder over it. Its matte by itself. Super great product. Although it tries out overtime.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?