BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
Really love this foundation, great coverage, long lasting. Can't say enoughf good things about product.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I don't seem to get the full day coverage that I get from other products. It looks streaky after applied.
Ilona S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like that it has a pump! And is available at the drugstore. Good coverage and feels light on the skin.
Michelle A.
Im Am In Love With This Foundation I Swear , If You Have Really Oily Skin Recommend You This Foundation ūüíē
Alyssa T.
Oconto, WI
I liked the coverage but it didn't last as long as I would have liked. I wish it would have not wore off.
Yajaira C.
I use the creamy natural shade and I was really impressed by it. I loved the natural glow it gave my skin
Emily N.
Oroville, CA
This is the foundation that I always use its not too oily and it sticks to my face without rubbing off.
Nelis R.
Capitol Heights, MD
The thing is amazing. It goes good on skin. Its Just an angle. So good. Really really really recommend it.
jennifer m.
Largo, FL
Highly recommend! blends so easily, stays put for hours. nice natural finish would definitely repurchase.
Kara W.
This was 'meh' for me. it didn't match my skin tone very well, nor did I like the formula all that much.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?