BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rosa S.
I don't like this foundation i don't like how it look on the skin plus it made me break out like crazy
Grace M.
This is a really great drugstore foundation, and could really hold a candle to many higher end brands.
Jessica L.
Okeechobee, FL
Want flawless looking skin from sun up to sun down? Head to the store and pick out your perfect shade!!
Samantha B.
Pickens , SC
I'm not a big fan of liquid make up, but this one went on so light that a loved it! The price is great!
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
It is very "runny". Covergirl always has a great variety of shades however it is too dewy for my face.
Alicia C.
Valparaiso, IN
This is by far my favorite cover up. It blends wonderfully and makes me look natural, not cakey at all!
Naomi G.
Rice Lake, WI
It's a decent foundation for in a hurry or lazy make up days. Does leave face oily feeling after awhile
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
This is what I use now and I love it! No complaints! Nice and light. Doesn't go on thick which I like!
S P.
Washington, DC
My favorite! It is tough for me to find something that I love and something that looks good on my skin.
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
Good color match for me and lasted a long time the product has good coverage. this is one of my go tos!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?