BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
Really good foundation provides full coverage and give a nice matte finish would recommend to others
Kaylynn V.
San Antonio, TX
This is an amazing product leaves skin smooth and natural ! But does cover any spots you may not like
Jessica K.
Lake City, FL
Love this foundation. The coverage is amazing and smooth! Perfectly covers and matches my skin tone!
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This stuff covers great and always matches my skin tone. doesn't damage my skin either great product
Catherine D.
Blue Island , IL
Really great natural coverage goes on so smooth and stays on pretty long for a drug store foundation
Alexa K.
mooresville, NC
Not as thick as I expected it to be, but it does work for my oily skin. I probably wouldn't buy again
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This foundation is really good! it's hard to find a foundation that lasts & this formula is awesome!
Megan T.
Descent coverage and it is a good foundation to build on. It is a good foundation for a cheap price.
Maira M.
It lasts all day and has and gives good coverage especially if you have some acne problems and so on.
Julia M.
I'm not a fan, maybe the tones are just not warm enough that make me appear washed out and unnatural.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?