BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Marisa A.
I have use this before and I can say that its good it blend so good to the skin any skin tone is great
Riley H.
Best drugstore foundation there is. Full coverage without looking for feeling cakey, and lasts all day.
Chloe F.
Felton, PA
Stays all day and gives great coverage. Doesn't clog my pores and doesn't make my skin sticky or cakey.
Amy C.
Loved the finish of this foundation, but I had a problem with it oxidizing. Especially around my mouth.
Greer H.
I have oily/combination skin and I have rebought this soooooo many times it is magic and I am in love!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF, seriously i swear by this foundation i don't even need to use a concealer with it <3
Adrienne G.
It was a good match when I first applied it. love the formula. turned horribly orange within 20 minutes
Rosa S.
I don't like this foundation i don't like how it look on the skin plus it made me break out like crazy
Melissa H.
Imperial, MO
I really like how this foundation is lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. I love the pump applicator!
Sara P.
Covergirl is definitely stepping up their game! Throwback to when Covergirl foundations had the heavy a
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?