BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jenna O.
Stumbled upon this randomly at CVS and never looked back. It's perfect and looks great. Lasts all day!
Carmella F.
First I'm impressed with the color selection!! It goes on smooth blends well and leaves a satin finish.
Ruzanna M.
Not bad. It does give you a decent amount of coverage and there's a good amount of shades to pick from
Madison B.
Estill Springs, TN
This foundation lasts all day, but I would only recommend it if your skin is not sensitive to anything.
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Love this pro icy works good !!!!!!!!!!!! Last all day wouldn't use anything different . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dani S.
Gardner, KS
Love this foundation with my oily skin. It doesn't break me out and last a really long time on my face.
Marisa A.
I have use this before and I can say that its good it blend so good to the skin any skin tone is great
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
It is very "runny". Covergirl always has a great variety of shades however it is too dewy for my face.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
If you need a good sheer foundation this is the one! Great for when you're starting out wearing makeup!
Crystal S.
I love this . It's not a heavy makeup . It stays on all day also . I would recommend this to everyone.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?