BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley K.
Great coverage. matches my skin very nicely. but.. the only thing I don't like is that I shows every dry spot.
Chrissy C.
Fresno, CA
Really beautiful!! Like photo shop status, also has sunscreen which is the best thing ever in a makeup product!
Elizabeth E.
Leeton, MO
Pretty good. Doesn't quite give the coverage I want but good for those no makeup makeup days. I would recommend
Sandi C.
Nashville, TN
Cover girl is always my first choice in makeup that I buy. I love how soft it is and it last a long time for me
Bruny R.
Hartford, CT
I love this foundation it covers so well. I have tried many before and this one is by far one of the best ones.
tanita h.
Pensacola
Not the best I've used so far but it's okay to have ! Kind of to thick but if blended correctly it will be okay
Sarah Y.
Milwaukee, Wi
This is my favorite foundation that I've found! It blends easily and is just the right color for my skin tone.
Makenzie M.
This is my go to foundation. It has full coverage but you don't need a lot. It isn't cakey and blends perfect!
Chloe R.
The coverage is awesome. it's not too watery, not too drying. a very wide range of colors for every skin tone.
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Love this STUFF!Great lasting power! Goes on nice and smooth and blends out perfectly! I love using this daily!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?