BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I like foundation during summer months keeps my skin from not shining all day does a good job at staying put
Emily B.
Better for wanting a heavier foundation versus using several different ones together while not being caked on
Alena B.
Really like this foundation. Nice shade selection for my skin tone. Smooth and easy to apply. LOVE THE PUMP.
Enery G.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great foundation! One of my favorites from the drug store! I love the color range for my light skin
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Great prduct..my face is kind of oily but this is the best for it..very good price...best price at Wal-Mart
Damaris E.
Levittown, PA
This foundation is very good. it blends well covers well and isn't cakey.
I think everyone should try this.
Natalie F.
Lynwood
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Great foundation! All day coverage 3in1! Primer & concealer, lightweight shine free & lasting. Blends nice
Liz L.
Plainfield, NJ
Matches my skin tone very well, covers my acne scars, and keeps the oils at bay.
This is my HG foundation.
Chesca H.
Cambridge, MA
This gave me an allergic reaction and caused me to brake out! It was miserable and didn't go away for weeks
Haley W.
Jasper, GA
I'm using this foundation and it works amazingly with oily skin. It has many shades to choose from as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?