BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
This is what I use now and I love it! No complaints! Nice and light. Doesn't go on thick which I like!
Julie N.
Hodgenville, KY
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
Awesome drugstore foundation. Great color range. Wears well. Great coverage. Great for oily skin girls
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
Good color match for me and lasted a long time the product has good coverage. this is one of my go tos!
S P.
Washington, DC
My favorite! It is tough for me to find something that I love and something that looks good on my skin.
Isabella M.
The best foundation to use for a great price and lasts all day long and has your skin looking amazing.
Reagan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I don't personally use covergirl but my mom does and she loves it. Says that is is great for oily skin
Alicia C.
Valparaiso, IN
This is by far my favorite cover up. It blends wonderfully and makes me look natural, not cakey at all!
Jessica L.
Okeechobee, FL
Want flawless looking skin from sun up to sun down? Head to the store and pick out your perfect shade!!
latoya w.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love this product its lightweight it doesn't make your face look greesy it's easy to wash off
Jessica S.
One of the best drugstore foundation! I love the matte finish. Very durable. It has excellent coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?