BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Nickie D.
Hinesville , GA
Very high coverage for me I enjoy how smooth it applies and stays very long I don't have wear time issues ever
Sarah S.
Stringer, MS
Love this! i get a lighter shade and a darker shade to highlight and contour my face. always in my travel bag!
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Love this STUFF!Great lasting power! Goes on nice and smooth and blends out perfectly! I love using this daily!
Madison M.
Grayson , KY
I bought this product do to all the attention it was getting and all i can say is it is amazing for the price!
Jennifer  L.
Powder Springs, GA
I really like this foundation it doesn't make it look cakey. It also does cover up acne and it lasts all day..
Amy S.
This is GREAT drugstore foundation! It is by far my favorite. Great for oily skin. Duration is pretty good!
tanita h.
Pensacola
Not the best I've used so far but it's okay to have ! Kind of to thick but if blended correctly it will be okay
Taylor S.
I love this foundation! It's so like and perfect for my oily skin. There's also tons of shades to choose from.
landry n.
very good full coverage. nice packaging and the 3 in 1 is really nice. i love the color matches my skin so well
Annabel M.
Goleta, CA
Best foundation for me! I love it! Makes my makeup look so natural. And it feel like I'm not wearing it either!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?