BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
I have the outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in shade 855 (soft honey). I have oily skin, especially oily in the summer months and this is my holy grail drug store foundation. I'm still trying to find my HG high end but this one will probably never be dethroned as my every day, perfect foundation. The coverage is medium but build able and it doesn't feel like "cake face". Once, I was joking around with friends and it was layer 3 of foundation that actually make it look less natural and more of a "mask". Very easy to sheer out with a beauty blender (my favorite way to apply). My skin is also highly sensitive and this doesn't break it out! if you have oily & acne prone skin... you might want to give this a serious try! I will admit that I was disappointed with the shade range. As I said, I am shade 855. There are three darker shades you can buy in store (maybe even online) and I am not that dark of a white girl. I have olive skin with yellowish warn undertones
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I am very fair skinned so finding a liquid foundation that didn't dry looking like dirt was a nightmare. I wear 805 and it is my exact color. It feels like moisturizer but has excellent coverage and doesn't sweat off during the day.
Makaya C.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I personally love this foundation. I have used it for a long time. It lasts longer than you would think. It's really lightweight like you can't feel it. It's really easy to apply onto your skin. I would buy it again. I usually but it at Walmart. I recommend this for teens!
Brittany S.
If you have oily skin I do not recommend but I do have oily skin and I love this foundation. I guess it depend on how you like your foundation. You will just have to blot later on in the day. But It's full coverage and last all day.
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
Soooo you guys this foundation was my go to foundation for years. I love this stuff, was pretty medium weight, medium coverage and was good for my skin. Lasted awhile and wasn't cakey. One of the best drugstore foundations I've tried
America E.
Garden Grove, CA
Im amazed with the results of this foundation, it covers everything ! Just not such a huge fan of how I still get oily but apart from it I love it. Have bought this product twice already.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Unfortunately, this product wasn't for me. I have combination skin and recently went on vacation where I got a bit too much sun. I also used sunscreen on my face and broke out a tiny bit on my chin. So, when I went to use this foundation I had one patch of dry skin and a blemish. The rest of my skin was clear with a touch of redness and freckles.

The foundation was much thicker than I expected and much lighter color-wise (which is fine, I'd just gotten a tan on vacation so I wasn't Ivory anymore). It went on smooth, but the coverage was odd: it felt thick and it was kind of hard to blend in at first, then ultimately didn't provide much coverage. I ended up looking like I was wearing makeup, but it didn't cover my imperfections. To me, what's the point of a foundation if it doesn't provide coverage? I've had BB and CC creams that do more.

I'd recommend to someone with smooth, non-dry skin with areas of redness, scarring, or flat blemishes they'd like to cover. My freckles and redness disappeared, but my dry skin and blemish were highlighted.

I received the foundation in the Influenster I Do Vox Box. Opinions are my own.
Keri G.
Wellington, CO
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a great drugstore foundation! It has great coverage and doesn't leave my oily skin looking crazy. My only critique would be that throughout the day it tends to slide off and get a little cakey looking if you aren't careful to set it. I would recommend to others.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I have never bought a foundation that I loved so much that I would re-purchase, but I have finally found one that I will stick with for a long time! When I first tried this out it I noticed it was different then what I was used to. Its a little thick and dries quickly. I usually use my hands for applying foundation but I found this one works best with a brush. Since it dries quickly you cant take your time applying, but I find this easy to blend so I don't really have to spend much time with it. It blends perfectly with my skin, I did get a shade lighter then my skin tone because I heard that it can oxidize, so when I first apply it, it looks a little too light but with in a couple minutes it darkens just enough to perfectly match my skin tone. I have never really received compliments about my foundation until I used this, I was told my face looked "porcelain", flawless, and even my husband said my face looked perfect :). The pump on this is great, it dispenses just enough product, its not too heavy, I haven't had any break outs using this, its looks natural but still covers up imperfections enough to make me look flawless, its shine free and the lasting power of this is great!
Glady V.
Santa Clara, CA
Back on the days I was still so intrigue about make up tutorials on youtube. I finally convinced myself to give this one a try. In my nearest mall, all i can find was this shade 2 times lighter than my skin tone. I thought it was fine since I think I could make it work on my skin. The day i tried it was a really hot day. I have a really oily skin with dryness on some parts. A pump is more than enough. Heavy when you just applied it. But it gets fine when you're done. What i love about this one is it doesn't make you look or feel cakey. Plus points! It stays there the entire day. I only needed to puff some powder to make it look not too oily. Another plus! And lastly, its worth the price. Why? Because one, the pump itself gives you enough. No more, no less. And two, it does make you feel fabulous without putting so much effort and money on it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back