BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
mercedes martinez 1.
jamaica, NY
maravillosa bace ful covertura cuentas con casi 12hora de duracion no trafiere da un acabado bien natural
Felicia T.
I always wear this foundation when I have a break out. It has great coverage without having to use a lot!
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
One of my favorite inexpensive foundations. True to color and long lasting. Light and has great coverage.
Debbie B.
Piggott, AR
This is great foundation! It offers full coverage & is very easy to blend! it doesn't have a cakey feel!
Alexandra A.
East Lansing, MI
My holy grail drugstore foundation! It has full coverage, and is extremely long wearing on my combo skin!
Alexis H.
Culpeper, VA
Nice price, buildable coverage. Don't really see how this product adds any luminosity to the skin though.
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
Good color match for me and lasted a long time the product has good coverage. this is one of my go tos!
Jessica L.
Okeechobee, FL
Want flawless looking skin from sun up to sun down? Head to the store and pick out your perfect shade!!
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
This is what I use now and I love it! No complaints! Nice and light. Doesn't go on thick which I like!
S P.
Washington, DC
My favorite! It is tough for me to find something that I love and something that looks good on my skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?