BY COVERGIRL #75 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jas
Tucson, AZ
It depends how well your skin is but in the heat its not that good cause greasy but other then that 5 stars
tianna h.
This is so amazing. Cover girl make the best drugstore foundations ur have coverage and it is light weight.
Emily L.
Perfect full coverage foundation. doesn't last all day, but 8 hours is fine by me without a setting spray.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
It was good for a long time and then suddenly the coverage wasn't the same anymore. I still like it though.
Kailey L.
lindon
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. It’s pretty light for how much coverage there is. It makes me feel fabulous
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love how it goes on my skin but because my skin is fair the color is just a bit too yellow for my taste.
andreina b.
Great foundation, not like most where you can tell your wearing it! definitely a thumbs up from me!!.. . ,
April F.
Waipahu, HI
Love this foundation great for oily skin types like myself. highly pigmented and coverage is just amazing.
Ana M.
Triangle , VA
This Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, is good for oil skin it have full coverage, I sure that you will love it.
Lindsey G.
Waco , TX
Overall good coverage and smells quite nice nothing over powering or overwhelming and 9/10 would recommend
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?