BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alyssa T.
Oconto, WI
I liked the coverage but it didn't last as long as I would have liked. I wish it would have not wore off.
Stacey L.
This is a pretty decent foundation, although doesn't cover everything. Would definitely recommed though.
Emily N.
Oroville, CA
This is the foundation that I always use its not too oily and it sticks to my face without rubbing off.
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
This is the absolute best foundation! Great for normal to combo skin. Lasts all day and is full coverage!
jennifer m.
Largo, FL
Highly recommend! blends so easily, stays put for hours. nice natural finish would definitely repurchase.
Halie B.
Powell, OH
Love the coverage this product gives for the price.. definitely my go to! love the shade variety as well
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
Best drug store foundation ever.. Absolutely love this! Flawless application with medium to full coverage
Aly L.
Awesome foundation, great coverage! it doesn't stay on as long as I'd like, but thats my only complaint.
Lauren G.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I absolutely LOVE this!! It's the only drug store foundation I'll buy.covergirl wins me over everytime!!
Sally T.
San Jose, CA
This foundation blends nicely into the skin with a matte finish. Feels light weight with medium coverage
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?