BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Allison B.
Powder Springs, GA
I have combination oily and dry skin, this doesn't do too well on the dry spots, it made my face look patchy
Casey S.
This is a great foundation! It can get oily and messy sometimes but it is still very worth it. I recommend it
Christie R.
Grove city, Oh
This is my daily go to! Gives me the long lasting coverage that I want. Blends well, feels smooth on my skin.
Skye P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this foundation! Full coverage and doesn't settle into my large pores! Lasts through a whole day at work
Alexa G.
Would prefer over my MAC Studio Fix Fluid! Has great coverage, blends perfectly into skin and lasts all day!!
Emily B.
Better for wanting a heavier foundation versus using several different ones together while not being caked on
Jennifer G.
Love love love this foundation! Such a great value. It has full coverage and stays put and matte all day long
Carla J.
This foundation oxidized on me skin badly. When I first started using it, I loved it. But not for me anymore.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I like foundation during summer months keeps my skin from not shining all day does a good job at staying put
Danielle W.
Springfield, OR
I don't wear a lot of makeup, but this foundation was spot on! I absolutely love how it has a bit of shimmer!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?