BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashton R.
Toccoa, GA
I hate this foundation. i cant use it. I have really dry skin and it settles into every flake and its sooooo cakey
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
Love this foundation goes on smooth doesn't set my skin out and lasts usually all day. The color match is perfect.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
I love cover girl that is my go to product when I run out of my other foundation and slowed to get by for a while!
Hayley T.
Capac
This foundation is one of the few that DO NOT make my face break out. It covers very well and is very blendable.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This foundation is great, it is buildible for better coverage, and leaves you looking like you have perfect skin.
IzayanaūüĎĎ D.
20782
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I love this color and it fits my skin perfectly i really like this product and i would love to get more of this .
Samantha D.
S Charleston, WV
I love covergirl! This foundation is perfect. It's really easy to apply. Also very affordable. I would buy again
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
I wair this if not everyday then everyother, I mix this with no. 7 foundation and it becomes my fav mixed fomula
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
It's long wear, good for medium coverage. The consistency of the foundation is not runny or thick (which I love!)
Sarah G.
Love this product! It stays in place all day. It also is light enough where i can put a bronzing powder over it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?