BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Love this STUFF!Great lasting power! Goes on nice and smooth and blends out perfectly! I love using this daily!
Sarah S.
Stringer, MS
Love this! i get a lighter shade and a darker shade to highlight and contour my face. always in my travel bag!
Gabby C.
austin
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It feels light on my face and I love that it has spf in it already and I don't have to have too much on my face
Annabel M.
Goleta, CA
Best foundation for me! I love it! Makes my makeup look so natural. And it feel like I'm not wearing it either!
Bruny R.
Hartford, CT
I love this foundation it covers so well. I have tried many before and this one is by far one of the best ones.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
I like this. very cheap. but covers well. i would totally recommend this to people who are getting into makeup
Ashley K.
Great coverage. matches my skin very nicely. but.. the only thing I don't like is that I shows every dry spot.
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I like this product because I don't have to wear a powder on top of it. I also love that it looks very natural.
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
This foundation works great. It's a mid to full coverage and feels light weight. Great quality for the price!
Eloisa R.
This product is perfect for your skin type and cover up any blemishes I just love it it's perfect for your skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?