BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
tanita h.
Pensacola
Not the best I've used so far but it's okay to have ! Kind of to thick but if blended correctly it will be okay
Taylor S.
I love this foundation! It's so like and perfect for my oily skin. There's also tons of shades to choose from.
Chrissy C.
Fresno, CA
Really beautiful!! Like photo shop status, also has sunscreen which is the best thing ever in a makeup product!
Leandra R.
San Marcos, TX
Really good foundation, not my color bt the way the color blends in with your skin and face just love the glow!
Jennifer  L.
Powder Springs, GA
I really like this foundation it doesn't make it look cakey. It also does cover up acne and it lasts all day..
Amy S.
This is GREAT drugstore foundation! It is by far my favorite. Great for oily skin. Duration is pretty good!
I love it, I've used several times and for skin with acne is very good so it is not greasy and hard enough time
Jill P.
This is a very good foundation. It is not expensive and is very good!!! If u have not tried it I recommend it.
Makenzie M.
This is my go to foundation. It has full coverage but you don't need a lot. It isn't cakey and blends perfect!
maria a.
Medley, FL
It's a great foundation ! i love it, it's not oily and really smooth .it's the best foundation that I've tried
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?