BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
○Emiy W.
No joke love this i realy need this no drop out amazng and is perfect for looking fly i love too faced its amazing
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
Love this foundation goes on smooth doesn't set my skin out and lasts usually all day. The color match is perfect.
Marie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to foundation. It is absolutely marvelous for the price. It works perfect and has long wear coverage.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
I love cover girl that is my go to product when I run out of my other foundation and slowed to get by for a while!
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
I don't know if it was just the shade, but this made my skin look so grey and lifeless. definitely a no go for me.
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
One of my favorite foundations. This has buildable coverage and feels wonderful, especially for normal to dry skin.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this foundation. I feel as if it covers a lot of my blemishes perfectly so I don't have to apply concealer.
Mackenzie R.
Boone, NC
I have extremely dry skin and this product worked wonderfully for me! No flaking at all and pretty decent coverage
Bianca E.
Watsonville, CA
I got this on my "I Do Vbox" and i love it. I don't wear a lot of makeup but i loved this product. It lasted all day
Andry Carolina P.
Doral, FL
Realmente prefiero la base colorstay de revlon, por lo menos a mi me da mejores resultados que esta de covergirl..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?