BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jennifer  L.
Powder Springs, GA
I really like this foundation it doesn't make it look cakey. It also does cover up acne and it lasts all day..
Jill P.
This is a very good foundation. It is not expensive and is very good!!! If u have not tried it I recommend it.
I love it, I've used several times and for skin with acne is very good so it is not greasy and hard enough time
Leandra R.
San Marcos, TX
Really good foundation, not my color bt the way the color blends in with your skin and face just love the glow!
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
This product leaves my skin looking flawless. It doesn't leave my skin looking dry. I have no problems with it.
Taylor S.
I love this foundation! It's so like and perfect for my oily skin. There's also tons of shades to choose from.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is the one I get whenever I'm tight on money gives your skin a beautiful finish & lasts all day
Madison M.
W Portsmouth, OH
I bought this product do to all the attention it was getting and all i can say is it is amazing for the price!
Gabby C.
austin
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It feels light on my face and I love that it has spf in it already and I don't have to have too much on my face
Amy S.
This is GREAT drugstore foundation! It is by far my favorite. Great for oily skin. Duration is pretty good!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?