BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexis B.
This is a great foundation full coverage foundation, however I find that it tends to look a bit cake on my skin!
Abby L.
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Great foundation for a long day. Great coverages over all. Keep on is warm and humide places. Love this product.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Is one of the best drugstore foundations! Love the coverage it gives and will repurchase it after it is all gone.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
The best foundation for being drugstore brand! Great for combo skin, though you do need to use a setting powder.
Liz V.
Kingsville, TX
This product is great! Till this day I still use it. I love the fact that it covers everything it works wonders!
Kayla H.
I don't recommend this with people that have oily skin.It kinda just sits on my skin.it feels very heavy at times
Devon F.
Diamondhead, MS
This foundation has decent coverage, but it oxidizes. I just don't like this foundation, and I won't repurchase.
Angela H.
Wilmington , DE
I love how it feels airless and lightweight on my face which keeps from clogging my pores and avoids breakouts !
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love covergirl! This foundation is perfect. It's really easy to apply. Also very affordable. I would buy again
Samantha B.
Love this foundation! Long lasting and not heavy or cakey. It's not full coverage but covers most imperfections.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?