BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Katie W.
I was expecting a lot out of this foundation. I love the Covergirl 3in1 foundation. But this one let me down.
Michelle B.
Attleboro Falls, MA
Better than most of my high end foundations, super blendable and medium to full coverage, it's just perfect!
kristina K.
I loved this product. Made my skin look perfect and it lasted all day long. I would recommend it to anyone!
Casey S.
This is a great foundation! It can get oily and messy sometimes but it is still very worth it. I recommend it
Tahsin A.
When I first started using this foundation, I loved it. But then I saw it broke me out and runs out quickly.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I really like this foundation....I have been using this for awhile now...I do believe it covers very well...
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
This drugstore foundation is one of my favorites. I love how cheap it is and it still gives me good coverage.
Julie B.
This foundation was very watery but was difficult to blend. I use a foundation brush and it was very streaky
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love this foundation as it has a natural finish. It matches my skin tone just right. It doesn't feel heavy.
Christie R.
Grove city, Oh
This is my daily go to! Gives me the long lasting coverage that I want. Blends well, feels smooth on my skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?