BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Sandi C.
Nashville, TN
Cover girl is always my first choice in makeup that I buy. I love how soft it is and it last a long time for me
maria a.
Medley, FL
It's a great foundation ! i love it, it's not oily and really smooth .it's the best foundation that I've tried
Laura V.
Monterey, TN
Love this STUFF!Great lasting power! Goes on nice and smooth and blends out perfectly! I love using this daily!
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
I enjoy this foundation! Matching my skin tone pretty good! The feel of the foundation on your face is smooth.
Gabby C.
austin
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It feels light on my face and I love that it has spf in it already and I don't have to have too much on my face
Eloisa R.
This product is perfect for your skin type and cover up any blemishes I just love it it's perfect for your skin
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
This product leaves my skin looking flawless. It doesn't leave my skin looking dry. I have no problems with it.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
I like this. very cheap. but covers well. i would totally recommend this to people who are getting into makeup
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
This foundation works great. It's a mid to full coverage and feels light weight. Great quality for the price!
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I like this product because I don't have to wear a powder on top of it. I also love that it looks very natural.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?