BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Daniela S.
Blends really well, lasts a very long time too. Has coverage that you can definitely build up. GREAT product
Taylor  V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this foundation!
Gives me great full coverage and doesn't make me look oily at all! Perfect for everyday
Lindsey B.
Excellent! Love this product. My skin is dry/combination and it blends smoothly and keeps my skin flawlessly.
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I love this foundation! It is full coverage and it doesn't feel or look cakey on the skin. I give it a 10/10
Paulina C.
Santa Ana, CA
Not my favorite product out their. Doesn't really cover much and wearing this product made my skin very oily
Liz V.
I absolutely love this foundation. I've been using it for a while now and I wouldn't change it for anything.
Katie W.
I was expecting a lot out of this foundation. I love the Covergirl 3in1 foundation. But this one let me down.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I've used this product for a long time and it never fails to give me the results i like! Highly recommend it!
Jazmine N.
Berwyn, IL
I use this foundation for the summer. Great cover gave and lasts all day! Highly recommend to all skin types
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
This product works really well and does what it is suppose to do for me unlike other products. Last all day,
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?