BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
For being a drug store foundation this stuff is amazing. Has really good coverage . And you can't beat the price
vanessa r.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I loved the color however it looked oily on me and did not last on my face. I never had a foundation like that .
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
Great coverage with a light feel. Easily bends to skin without looking blotchy. A drug store/target favorite!
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
It's long wear, good for medium coverage. The consistency of the foundation is not runny or thick (which I love!)
Gestrudy V.
The had bought for my skin but it did not work I still awful and i was disappoint for me because i love covergirl
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love covergirl! This foundation is perfect. It's really easy to apply. Also very affordable. I would buy again
Rachael D.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is definitely not my favorite brand i don't think they give enough coverage and spends stay on all day
jakeria s.
I truly want to try this product my freind uses this and its looks good on her i really want to try this product
Samantha B.
Love this foundation! Long lasting and not heavy or cakey. It's not full coverage but covers most imperfections.
Evelyn R.
Kansas City, KS
Omg is the best makeup drugstore is so perfect make my skin look so good that I don't want wash my face haha lol
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?