BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Abby L.
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Great foundation for a long day. Great coverages over all. Keep on is warm and humide places. Love this product.
Imani G.
Cooper, TX
I loveeeee this .. This isn't my shade but it makes my skin look better and feel great so I will buy more of this
Sandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased this product for me and my daughter we both really like it, It's a great product and very inexpensive.
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
I do not where makeup much but when I do, I choose this. This leaves my face feeling very smooth and shine free.
Hayley B.
Saint Francis, KY
If it's cover girl, I'm there! I love it and couldn't make it through my day without my make up. This is a MUST.
Christina B.
Dallas
Review for: Classic Tan more...
My absolute favorite drug store medium coverage foundation. Not expensive either, so that's always a plus.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
The best foundation for being drugstore brand! Great for combo skin, though you do need to use a setting powder.
jackie e.
Muskego, WI
This product isn't my favorite covergirl foundation. it doesn't last very long and made my skin look kind of oily
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
Great coverage with a light feel. Easily bends to skin without looking blotchy. A drug store/target favorite!
jakeria s.
I truly want to try this product my freind uses this and its looks good on her i really want to try this product
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?