BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Claudia F.
Glendale, CA
Leaves my face flawless.I have dry to normal skin and its didn't make me feel cakey and very reasonable price
Alena B.
Really like this foundation. Nice shade selection for my skin tone. Smooth and easy to apply. LOVE THE PUMP.
Lauren P.
My all time favorite drug store foundation! Fully recommend and not a bad price. I located mine at Walgreens
Sierra  G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is my favorite foundation Ever! I use this stuff every single day and it never breaks my face out!
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I love this foundation! It is full coverage and it doesn't feel or look cakey on the skin. I give it a 10/10
Candice M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
By far the best drug store foundation. Works and looks great on my oily skin. Plus you can't beat the price.
Alexandra W.
This is amazing it makes my skin feel and look great!it is very lightweight and it isn't too much on the skin
Christine Mae M.
It's a long wearing foundation for oily to combo skin it's a medium to full coverage foundation lasts all day
Arely M.
I love this foundation. This is one of the only foundations that doesn't crease or make my makeup look cakey.
Daniela S.
Blends really well, lasts a very long time too. Has coverage that you can definitely build up. GREAT product
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?