BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
I'm a cover girl queen type of girl for dark skin I used Rich it's a 3 in one I use everyday very great product
Ashley B.
Long lasting foundation, a lot goes a long way. Easy to blend! If you use to much it turns orange in patches.
Elizabeth E.
Leeton, MO
Pretty good. Doesn't quite give the coverage I want but good for those no makeup makeup days. I would recommend
Jamie B.
Louisville, KY
Good coverage without being heavy! Love it! I don't really like wearing foundation but this one is very light.
Makenzie M.
This is my go to foundation. It has full coverage but you don't need a lot. It isn't cakey and blends perfect!
I love it, I've used several times and for skin with acne is very good so it is not greasy and hard enough time
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
Great lightweight and full coverage foundation! It sets to a powdery finish and is super comfortable to wear.
Alena B.
Really like this foundation. Nice shade selection for my skin tone. Smooth and easy to apply. LOVE THE PUMP.
Lauren P.
My all time favorite drug store foundation! Fully recommend and not a bad price. I located mine at Walgreens
Sierra  G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is my favorite foundation Ever! I use this stuff every single day and it never breaks my face out!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?