BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Michelle C.
Great light feeling on my skin. Lasts all day with out the worry. And wonderful coverage on all parts oc my face.
Sharon K.
Have never tried this before, will love to try it cause a friend of mine has it and it's really good on her face.
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love covergirl! This foundation is perfect. It's really easy to apply. Also very affordable. I would buy again
Carmen D.
Wharton, TX
This is my go to foundation. Love the coverage and it never feels heavy on my skin. Can't be beat for the price.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
It's long wear, good for medium coverage. The consistency of the foundation is not runny or thick (which I love!)
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
This is one of my favorite foundations I found this year. Gives a great medium to full coverage and lasts a while
Evelyn R.
Kansas City, KS
Omg is the best makeup drugstore is so perfect make my skin look so good that I don't want wash my face haha lol
Krista S.
Ashtabula, OH
Doesn't make my skin feel oily like most cover ups, primer goes well under neith it just as perfect as it sounds!
vanessa r.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I loved the color however it looked oily on me and did not last on my face. I never had a foundation like that .
Brittney W.
Memphis
I love Covergirl. The products are great and the price is reasonable. Love that I can pick it up almost anywhere.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?