BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Bianca E.
Watsonville, CA
I got this on my "I Do Vbox" and i love it. I don't wear a lot of makeup but i loved this product. It lasted all day
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
One of my favorite foundations. This has buildable coverage and feels wonderful, especially for normal to dry skin.
Dorianna H.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore foundations. It has a great finish and lasts all day on my oily skin!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This is a really good product. I've tried so many foundations and this has yet to be the best store bought at CVS.
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
Love this foundation goes on smooth doesn't set my skin out and lasts usually all day. The color match is perfect.
Erika M.
It's a good young ladies makeup to learn how to wear it, especially for performances such as dance, cheer, or band.
Emily D.
Mathias, WV
I absolutely love this product.! It is really good for oily skin. It seems to conceal longer than compared brands.
Cassy H.
This foundation works perfectly for my sensitive skin! I also like how it feels on my face compared to the others!
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
This is one of the best foundations that I have ever used. It is still one of my go to products in my makeup case.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this foundation. I feel as if it covers a lot of my blemishes perfectly so I don't have to apply concealer.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?