BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
This foundation works great. It's a mid to full coverage and feels light weight. Great quality for the price!
Eloisa R.
This product is perfect for your skin type and cover up any blemishes I just love it it's perfect for your skin
Gabby C.
austin
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It feels light on my face and I love that it has spf in it already and I don't have to have too much on my face
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
I enjoy this foundation! Matching my skin tone pretty good! The feel of the foundation on your face is smooth.
Maeve M.
Wallingford, CT
I liked the color match of the shade I used to my skin, but it always seemed to fade away by the end of the day
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
This product leaves my skin looking flawless. It doesn't leave my skin looking dry. I have no problems with it.
Ashley K.
Great coverage. matches my skin very nicely. but.. the only thing I don't like is that I shows every dry spot.
Faith F.
Show Low, AZ
Great foundation! The color match is perfect. Goes on smooth and last all day. I really like the pump bottle!!
Bruny R.
Hartford, CT
I love this foundation it covers so well. I have tried many before and this one is by far one of the best ones.
landry n.
very good full coverage. nice packaging and the 3 in 1 is really nice. i love the color matches my skin so well
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?